THURSDAY NOVEMBER 3rd, 2022
GWEN SHEA HALL
- 6:00 pm – 6:20 pm: Nathalie Coutou on Resilience
- 6:20 pm – 7:00 pm: video and sound experience
- Nathalie Coutou’s artwork is projected alongside Anouk Michelle Grégoire’s sounds
- A relaxing and meditative sound and visual experience
- 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm: video, Ilse fights the good fight
- In this 8 minute video, Ilse reveals what keeps her going, even in the darkest of times
- song by Anouk Grégoire
- 7:30 pm – 8:00 pm: video, Rita rises from the ashes. In this 8 minute video, Rita discovers her resilience, song by Anouk Grégoire
Hosts: Nadia Ross and Renée Richard
- 8:00 – 9:00 pm: Video and sound experience
Nathalie Coutou’s artwork is projected alongside Anouk Michelle Grégoire’s sounds
A relaxing and meditative sound and visual experience
IN THE STUDIO
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm: What IS the story? with cj fleury
The stories we tell and hear define our futures. Come play with artist cj fleury and a room full of art materials and create new narratives
ALL imagination welcomed
IN THE LOBBY
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Share your thoughts anonymously with the Artificial Intelligence program team at UKAI projects and create art together.
We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts
Nous remercions le Conseil des arts du Canada de son soutien.
With the participation of the Government of Canada.
Avec la participation du gouvernement du Canada.